MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The member should agree to comply with the Rules of Membership related to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let a member off any breach of this agreement or give them extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us from enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to the member. The member’s rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym to which a member has subscription. We will do our best to let the member know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. However, the member will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, the membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.